Copyright and licensing
All content published in Studi AISV is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, as long as the original authors and source are cited, the user is free to read, download, copy, redistribute the material in any medium or format, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author according to the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third-party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- the right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- the right to self-archive the article.
If other authors jointly prepared the article, the Corresponding author of the paper warrants that all co-authors have authorized him/her to submit the paper.
No permission from Studi AISV is required for authors to share or post their final accepted and published article in third-party repositories, i.e., author’s personal website/repository, author’s employer’s website/repository, and other repositories.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by Studi AISV.
Studi AISV will publish the article (or have it published) if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. Studi AISV may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing, and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.